Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fanboy Alert!

To further foster the impression that I have not an original bone in my body, here's a Hellboy bust Iworked on tonight as part of "Blur Skulpt Klub" here at work, where a handful of us gather every Wednesday night to poke and prod lumps of polymer clay for fun. This is my own interpretation of hellboy, with the horns rooted near the back of his head and more prominent cheek-bone armored thingies...you know, real creative stuff....


took these out-of focus pictures with my iphone...I'll take better ones when its done and painted...

I guess I shouldnt mention I was actually wearing a "Hellboy" T-Shirt while sculpting this, eh?...

-Sean

1 comment:

chukw said...

I take it all back, Sean- you're a friggin' GENIUS!!! Bow down, you smily faces- BOW before his majesty!